Sunday, February 28, 2016

Empty Cup


Graduation: 1) A terrifying word to several of my friends as we sit less than three months away from donning the cap and gown 2) A signal of transition, both a time to reflect on the past experience and a time to look forward to the next adventures.

Like this perfectly made latte, my time as an undergraduate won't last forever.  As graduation draws nearer by the hour, I find myself longing for more time here, just as I wished for more coffee in the cup this afternoon.  After the coffee came a walk in the park, another wonderful experience, yet unique from the coffee that came before it.  Pondering what it looks like on a bigger scale to move through phases of life while appreciating the distinct joy each stage has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment