Monday, July 21, 2014

Inspired or frightened?

On a walk through one of my favorite little towns, I noticed that several of the trees had paper tags that rivaled the number of green leaves on the tree.  On these paper tags were written responses to a question at the base of the tree.
One of the questions was: What inspires you?
The numerous answers ranged from certain people to the complexity and beauty of God's creation.  One answer in particular caught my eye and I've been thinking about it ever since.  Paraphrased, the answer read that the writer was inspired by the numerous possibilities each day holds.  Would that be something you would write?  Do you find possibilities exciting or daunting?  I know for some people in my life, they would tend to be more frightened by the possibilities that exist rather than feel inspired by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment